Sunday, August 26, 2007

I need to start going to bed earlier.

Unfortunately I've been staying up LATE recently, and here it is 1:43 AM and I'm blogging. Awesome.

I ran the 10-miler yesterday- it was hot and sucky but my legs actually felt really good. I enjoyed the run until about mile 7.5 when I just wanted to be in the AC drinking a gatorade. But I got through it, and the heat is (sort of) on it's way out. At least it's the very beginning of the end. I might just be overly optimistic, though. I moved back to Austin today, so the day was spent watching track on TV ( I have a big crush on the heptathlon world champion, Carolina Kluft, and I want to hang out with Kara Goucher, btw), lounging about, going out to Jason's Deli and finally me packing up the car and the beasts and heading out. Olive stayed with my mom this summer because of S.'s cats and I think she remembers the apartment...she just puked under a chair. Lovely. Hopefully that doesn't reflect her displeasure at being back here with me. I'm looking forward to school starting on Wednesday, if only because I will finally have some semblance of a normal schedule again.

In knitting news, I cast on for the Hanami stole tonight. This is my first lace project in actual laceweight and the little stitches are sort of breaking my brain. The yrn is really pretty, though. Really pretty. I'll try to take a picture tomorrow. Anyway, I'm off to bed.

No comments: