Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Today is the first day of school, and I lurved my classes today. I'm taking Audio Preservation and Organizing Information, the latter with a professor who reminds me of a less-neurotic Ben Stiller with a little Mo Rocca mixed in. He was wearing Campers which immediately excited me, and although the class may have a bit of a mathy bent we are learning more about XML so I'm excited. Audio this afternoon ended up being an intro to the history of sound recording which was extremely interesting. I'm actually looking forward to doing my homework tonight. I only have classes Mondays and Wednesdays, which is nice, but mny hours at the Architecture Archive will eat up some of that free time.

This is what I did yesterday:








7 or 8? pattern repeats on Branching Out. Can't wait to get this baby done and blocked.

2 comments:

riz said...

whoa this is weird. totally didn't know you were all into that. how did you find my blog?? Oh and I'm in NYC for Fashion Week - meaning I get to go to one show. I am thrilled...

puck said...

do not get hit by an owl.